A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies and tracking devices used on myneotech.com
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
How to manage cookies in your browser
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Our cookies do not store financial information, or information which is capable of directly identifying you (such as your name or address). Cookies simply allow our website to retrieve this information in order to personalize and improve your experience of our website.
If you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from myneotech.com or any other website you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please bear in mind that if you do this, certain personalized features of this website cannot be provided to you.
Most modern browsers will allow you to:
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies. This includes where you have opted out from cookies, as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set. Also, if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our website and Services for these reasons.
If you are primarily concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you can turn these off separately. This is discussed in more detail below.
The links below take you to the ‘Help’ sections for each of the major browsers so that you can find out more about how to manage your cookies.
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/cookies)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies)
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html)
- Safari iOS (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)
- Windows Phone (http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings)
Third-party cookies and tracking devices
When you are on myneotech.com you may notice that there is content from other websites – for example links to maps using googlemaps. We add this content from time to time to improve the user experience. As a result, you may be sent cookies from these other websites. Giza Technologies, S.A.U. (the Data Controller of myneotech.com) does not control these cookies and we suggest you check these third-party websites for more information about the cookies they use and how you can manage them.
Further information about cookies
If you wish to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.