The access and/or use of the website confers upon the individual the condition of “user”, who fully accepts without reservation, from that precise moment, the following terms and conditions as well as those which, as applicable, complement, modify or replace these terms and conditions in relation to certain services and content of the website.
II.- Use of the Website, its Services and Content;
The user commits to use the website and its services and content without contravening the existing legislation, good faith or generally accepted use and public order.
Likewise, the use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes against its owner or any third parties, or, which in any way may cause harm to or prevent the correct functioning of the website is prohibited.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and/or images, photographs, designs, etc.) the following is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, unless the user has express authorization from the legal owner or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of the owner of this website or their rightful owners thereof.
- Use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the content of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those commonly used on the Internet, provided they do not cause any harm to the website.
III.- Unilateral Modification;
When deemed necessary, the website’s owner may modify the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or remove the services, content and terms and conditions and/or use of the website without previous notice.
Anyone attempting to link up from a web page to any web pages of this domain must comply with the following guidelines:
- Total or partial reproduction of any of the services or content of this website is not permitted.
- Deep links to any web pages of this domain or services and framing them or creating a browser is not allowed.
- The web page in which the link is included will not contain any trademarks, trade names, labels, names, logos, taglines or other distinctive signs property of this website’s owner.
- Under no circumstances, this website’s owner will be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page in which the link is included or the information and statements contained therein.
V. Warranty and Liability Disclaimer;
Under no circumstances will this website’s owner. makes any warranty and is not responsible for damages of any kind that may result from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or content.
- Lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website and/or its services or content to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the user.
- Presence of viruses, malware or harmful content.
- Content reception, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission by the user.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or otherwise use of the website, its services or content, contrary to these General Terms and Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
- Lack of legitimacy, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the user on the website.
Non-fulfillment by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to services provided to the user through the website.
VI. Intellectual Property;
For the purpose of preserving any intellectual property rights, should any user or third party considers his/her legitimate rights have been violated by the introduction of a specific content on the Web, the user must notify it to this website’s owner stating:
- Personal data of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the concerned third party, he/she must indicate on whose behalf is acting.
- The content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the website.
- Documentation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- Express statement that the concerned third party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
VIII. Governing law and Jurisdiction;
These terms and conditions will be governed by Spanish Law.
This website’s owner, Giza Technologies, S.A.U., and the user expressly renounce to any other governing law to which they may be subjected and shall abide by the Jurisdiction and Courts of the domicile of the user for any matters which may arise or actions which may be exercised arising from the provision of the service of the website and its associated services and content, and on the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of that established herein. In the event of the user residing outside Spain, this website’s owner and the User accept the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
Giza Technologies, S.A.U.
Street Cronos, 63